I think it would be a great idea to have a section for short-form videos, similar to "Shorts," that would allow users to get to know models better without the need for explicit content.
These could be simple, dynamic videos where each model shares a bit of their personality, interests, or ideas such as "5 Things About Me," "What I Like the Most," "A Day in My Life," or any type of content that helps create a more genuine connection.
Social media has evolved, and today creators need more ways to introduce themselves and stand out. Many users are less loyal simply because they never get the chance to know the person behind the camera. If the platform offered more tools to showcase that authentic and human side, many models could stand out because of their charisma, creativity, and personality—not just their appearance.
This is just my personal opinion, but I believe that adding more dynamic discovery and engagement features would benefit both the models and the platform by strengthening user loyalty and making the overall experience much more engaging and memorable.
Quote