User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Best Models on Flirt!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Best Models on Flirt!
Sam A
Created by: Sam A

7/5/13 @ 2:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



*loves a bit of the (man.meat) well grilled with a tomato onion garlic sauce*




lol my error is girls!
Quote
Sam A
Created by: Sam A

7/5/13 @ 2:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



*loves a bit of the (man.meat) well grilled with a tomato onion garlic sauce*




Sorry My Error Is Girls Not Grils! LOL
Quote
Claudia Diaz
Created by: Claudia Diaz

7/6/13 @ 2:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some days I only do is to see other models performing here, and I enjoy to see all of them, I stay in their rooms some minutes, then I see other, I return to the first, and stay a lot of hours watching them all!! I don't say nothing because I only want to see, but all the performers have their best on flirt and I like them all.
Today I connect to internet and I didn't perform, but I've been connected here for a long time today, 3 or 4 hours, watching models, reading the forums, and I'm trying to answer with my poor english... The time goes very fast here!

Kisses!!
Quote
Created by: dan_in_florida

7/6/13 @ 11:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Sunny South Florida - with a REALLY cool car :-)
Posts: 1,501

Your English gets better the more you work here, it is an extra benefit of the job for many models. I met my wife here and we got closer as she learned more, and her entire room helped her, but I got the best benefit. :bowdown
Quote
Sam A
Created by: Sam A

7/7/13 @ 3:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some days I only do is to see other models performing here, and I enjoy to see all of them, I stay in their rooms some minutes, then I see other, I return to the first, and stay a lot of hours watching them all!! I don't say nothing because I only want to see, but all the performers have their best on flirt and I like them all.
Today I connect to internet and I didn't perform, but I've been connected here for a long time today, 3 or 4 hours, watching models, reading the forums, and I'm trying to answer with my poor english... The time goes very fast here!

Kisses!!



Relax Girl!!
U ENGLISH IS VERY GOOD!!
It's a lot better than mine
lol
where are u from girl??
Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

7/7/13 @ 4:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122




Relax Girl!!
U ENGLISH IS VERY GOOD!!
It's a lot better than mine
lol
where are u from girl??


dude ... ffs YOU need to relax ... if YOU wanna hit on a female performer then do it in the g'damn Studio and Model f'ing FORUM!

musique - cos' you NEED it!




Quote
Claudia Diaz
Created by: Claudia Diaz

7/10/13 @ 2:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Your English gets better the more you work here, it is an extra benefit of the job for many models. I met my wife here and we got closer as she learned more, and her entire room helped her, but I got the best benefit. :bowdown


Thank you!! Congratulations, great that about you and your wife!! :-)
Quote
Claudia Diaz
Created by: Claudia Diaz

7/10/13 @ 2:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00




Relax Girl!!
U ENGLISH IS VERY GOOD!!
It's a lot better than mine
lol
where are u from girl??


I'm from Uruguay, South America... Where are you from?
Quote
Sam A
Created by: Sam A

7/10/13 @ 5:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



I'm from Uruguay, South America... Where are you from?



Im From Colombian! South American
Quote
Molly Starr
Created by: Molly Starr

7/19/13 @ 1:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



dude ... ffs YOU need to relax ... if YOU wanna hit on a female performer then do it in the g'damn Studio and Model f'ing FORUM!

musique - cos' you NEED it!







Amen to that.
Quote
Bianca Norwood
Created by: Bianca Norwood

7/27/13 @ 5:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some days I only do is to see other models performing here, and I enjoy to see all of them, I stay in their rooms some minutes, then I see other, I return to the first, and stay a lot of hours watching them all!! I don't say nothing because I only want to see, but all the performers have their best on flirt and I like them all.
Today I connect to internet and I didn't perform, but I've been connected here for a long time today, 3 or 4 hours, watching models, reading the forums, and I'm trying to answer with my poor english... The time goes very fast here!

Kisses!!


Aw,
That is very nice of you to do that! javascript:insertEmoticon(':thumbsup');
Quote
Christi Constant
Created by: Christi Constant

8/5/13 @ 3:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



dude ... ffs YOU need to relax ... if YOU wanna hit on a female performer then do it in the g'damn Studio and Model f'ing FORUM!

musique - cos' you NEED it!








Oh my god, I love you Mandy :]! Telling it like it is gurl.
Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

8/13/13 @ 12:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294



Ilithya: If you are sick of the games and want the experience... When mere girls will not do and you must have the woman... When you are mentally prepared to take the finest experience fully, without spilling a drop of it...

Cower dogs in your flea bitten hovels forever if you never rise up to take the gusto... to take Ilithya...

Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

8/30/13 @ 11:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294

This song goes out to the models in my "List of Listing Models" http://www.flirt4free.com/lists/girls -> the only list with the DoRide name

You are my list, my crew...
Meant to be on deck in fullest view...

When we by waves of Fate are made to roll...
I trust you all to take control...

And lean....
Lean for our lives!
Lean for our Fame!
That we may be put right again.

And course resumed merrily...
My treasures you are... verily.

:guitar
Quote
Sexy Emanuell
Created by: Sexy Emanuell

8/31/13 @ 12:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Your English gets better the more you work here, it is an extra benefit of the job for many models. I met my wife here and we got closer as she learned more, and her entire room helped her, but I got the best benefit. :bowdown



You met your wife here in FLIRT ?
Quote
Michelle Ryan
Created by: Michelle Ryan

9/5/13 @ 9:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Since I first became a model on flirt, I have been guilty of browing the womens side of Flirt! I have had the honor of learning and even chatting with some of the hottest women I have ever seen! Here are a list of my favorite models:

1) Marissa Fairbanks- A Smile to die for!
2) Alexis Lee- The hottest redhead I have ever laid eyes on!
3) Hazina- Perfect butt with a gorgeous face!
4) Carri Gray- Definition of a cougar!
5) Norine- Seriously, the mose beautiful natural breasts ever!t

If you guys havent had the pleasure of being in any of these models rooms, I suggest checking them out as soon as possible! These girls definitely know how to keep you entertained and are great company!

I'm sure there are probably about a thousand post EXACTLY like this onem but feel free to suggest any other models you may find irresistable!



Quote
mashfan
Created by: mashfan

9/12/13 @ 8:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 801






my list will be out later today or Friday
i will send something on twitter when its up


Quote
mashfan
Created by: mashfan

9/18/13 @ 8:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 801


my list will be out later today or Friday
i will send something on twitter when its up




bump


Quote
mashfan
Created by: mashfan

9/19/13 @ 8:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 801


bump





mine will be posting later today
cheers and thanks

Quote
Isabella Mendez
Created by: Isabella Mendez

9/19/13 @ 11:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yer all damm sexi in my book :thumbsup
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username