User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Kalikatt
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Kalikatt
lprime
Created by: lprime

2/4/10 @ 12:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Canada
Posts: 271

Kali is as sexy and wonderful as ever :thumbsup
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

2/4/10 @ 7:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761


It's definitely the magical witchcraft
She'll be 26 forever
And mesmerizing for eternity :)


.
.
And damn, don't I love her :winkwink
Quote
PwNeDI3YKaLi
Created by: pwnedi3ykali

2/7/10 @ 12:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

no.1 again in the promo, you rock!!!!!!!!!! :guitar :guitar :guitar :hitit :jerkoff
Quote
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

2/7/10 @ 1:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

you guys rock harder! =P

Thanks for the most amazing day yesterday! I had such a great time :):)

hope everyone is having a nice lazy sunday! xox
Quote
Crystal X
Created by: Crystal X

2/7/10 @ 8:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I didnt get to say hi but you looked amazing goddess :bowdown
Quote
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

2/8/10 @ 9:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have chillls and a fever at the same time :( come take care of me :(:(

ps - I hate winter!! :(
Quote
Mandi May
Created by: Mandi May

2/8/10 @ 10:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I kinda want to be sick so I can take a day off from my day job hehe :P Feel better hun :) and yes it's way too cold here want to go somewhere warm soo bad!
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

2/9/10 @ 2:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

I have chillls and a fever at the same time :( come take care of me :(:(

ps - I hate winter!! :(



I'll take good care of you, but come here baby ... where it doesn't stay below freezing for weeks on end :orglaugh :orglaugh

P.S. and you know I can cook :winkwink
Quote
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

2/9/10 @ 12:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) well I feel better, I just got up after sleeping for 15 hours! Took the day off work so I am yours to take care of all day =P
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

2/9/10 @ 2:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

:) well I feel better, I just got up after sleeping for 15 hours! Took the day off work so I am yours to take care of all day =P



Love the idea of you're mine to take care of: could we make it a lifetime instead of just all day? :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink


I don't know how you know
Exactly what I need
I don't how you found
The man I wanna be
I don't how your sweet tears
Make me see clear again
I don't know how you know
I don't know how you go everywhere I've been

There are moments
When I love you
Beyond the limits of my human heart
I want to hold you
And take care of you
The way the angels watch over the stars
Past the pull of earth
Across the deep blue sky
Through the universe
Beyond the reach of time
You will always be mine
Quote
lprime
Created by: lprime

2/9/10 @ 11:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Canada
Posts: 271

Feel better soon, never nice when Kitty isn't feeling well, good you're getting your rest :)
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

2/11/10 @ 2:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761


Glad you were feeling better, cheer, cheer :winkwink :winkwink
The Chinese New Year Party wouldn't have been the same without you
Congratulations :thumbsup

Je me suis tres bien amuse :) :)
Quote
Adelinelover
Created by: Adelinelover

2/12/10 @ 1:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

She is one of the most beautiful women I have even seen!!

SEXY LOOK, AWESOME BODY...AND THIS SMALL SOOOOOO CUTE NOSE... :) Kiss for it :P
Quote
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

2/12/10 @ 5:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

She is one of the most beautiful women I have even seen!!

SEXY LOOK, AWESOME BODY...AND THIS SMALL SOOOOOO CUTE NOSE... :) Kiss for it :P



aww - you are just totally gorgeous yourself sweetheart! kisses back 4 u too :):)

Happy Valentine's weekend for everyone! Hope it is filled with lots of love *hearts*
Quote
PwNeDI3YKaLi
Created by: pwnedi3ykali

2/13/10 @ 10:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kali, you`re the only Valentine for me, now or ever again :o) love you hun xox
:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
Quote
Crystal X
Created by: Crystal X

2/13/10 @ 3:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Love you girl! Happy Valentine's Day
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

2/13/10 @ 6:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

Hey sweety, Happy Valentine's Day :)
Love for you to be mine the other 364 days of the year too :thumbsup :winkwink

tu es le meilleure, je t'aime :)
Quote
lprime
Created by: lprime

2/14/10 @ 12:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Canada
Posts: 271

Grats on placing top in day one :thumbsup Happy Valentines Day Kitty
Quote
Mandi May
Created by: Mandi May

2/14/10 @ 10:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happy Valentines Day :) Xo
Quote
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

2/14/10 @ 11:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) happy valentine's day :)

Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username